If you use or have seen a smart phone then you know what a Mobile App is. In a way it’s a hybrid of a website and a desktop program we are all familiar with on desktop computers. A user downloads an app to their phone from one of the app stores and is able to make use of many of its programmed features.
Additionally the designers or business owners of the app are able to communicate with app users via that app as well as update its contents on a regular basis.
This is one of the most powerful marketing features to come along in long time. Once someone has your app on their phone you are with them all day long! What other marketing medium can say that?
So what can this Mobile app do for your business?
- Provide ease of contact for clients
- Turn-by-turn GPS directions to your business
- Allow existing clients to easily refer your practice anytime
- Pull in clients using the App Store
- Provide useful information about your industry – tips and advice
- Gather leads using a lead generation form
- Integrate your Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Photos, etc
- Send messages directly to your clients, special offers etc
- Plus much more…
All businesses should consider the benefits of having their own app today.